Your gift to the Annual Fund is an investment in young people who represent 100% of the future. The First Tee of Greater Charlotte Annual Fund helps bridge the gap between the cost to deliver programs and to attend Life Skills Experience classes. We also offer scholarship assistance to families who qualify. Please ask your employer for a “matching gifts form.”
What is the Caddie Society?
Your leadership gift of $1,000 or more will grant membership and recognition within The Caddie Society. Your donation will assist The First Tee of Greater Charlotte in carrying out its mission to assist our young people in succeeding in life by providing educational programs that build character, instill life enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
2018 MEMBERSHIP INCLUDes:
- Raffle entry into a drawing for two (2) premium (Member’s Guest) tickets to the Saturday, May 5 round of the 2018 Wells Fargo Championship and a behind the scenes tour of the CBS production trailer. ***Congratulations to Allesandra Skinkle!
- Invitation to an exclusive Caddie Society event in 2018.
- Special Caddie Society token of appreciation and recognition in online and print materials.
- Invitation to various The First Tee of Greater Charlotte events during 2018.
- Opportunity to play 9 holes at Revolution Park with The First Tee of Greater Charlotte participants.
Did you know?
Your gift can change a life. Your company’s matching gift can change another.
Did you know that hundreds of companies across the country match employee contributions
(both financial and volunteer time) to charitable organizations?
Contact your company’s Human Resource officer to learn more or click here to see if your employer matches employee contributions.
Testimonials from Current Supporters
“Our company has been a supporter of The First Tee of Greater Charlotte for several years, and during that time it has been gratifying to see positive results in the participants we have associated with. I am a firm believer in the Life Skills Programming and the benefits it is producing.” – Tom Skains, Piedmont Natural Gas
“I give to The First Tee of Greater Charlotte because I have seen and experienced first-hand the difference they are making – better grades, improved attitudes, and bigger smiles.” – Ike Grainger
“I give to The First Tee of Greater Charlotte because there is no more important education than character education.” – Dan Cottingham, Cottingham Chalk Hayes Realtors
“I give to The First Tee of Greater Charlotte because investing in the personal development of students and youth is critical to our future.” – Amy Pack, AccruePartners