Winter registration will open Friday December 1, 2017
2017 Winter practice series: fast facts
- Winter programs will run from January 8th-February 15th
- Classes will meet for one hour each week for 6 weeks
- Class is open to all participants (new and returning) who are 9+ years old
- Cost is $50.00
- Space is limited to the first 20 participants.
- The Winter Practice Series is designed to give participants an opportunity to practice and develop proper fundamentals and technique in order to be successful in competition.
- Winter Practice series DOES NOT count toward certification requirements as this is strictly a practice class.
- Questions on the Winter Series? Contact Brittnay Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-348-2515 ext. 001
Mondays (Jan. 8- Feb. 12):
PLAYer 9&up and Par at Highland Creek (4-5 pm)
Tuesdays (Jan. 9-Feb. 13):
PLAYer 9&up at Revolution Park Golf Course (4-5 pm)
Par at Springfield (4-5 pm)
Birdie, Eagle, Ace at Fort Mill GC (4-5 pm)
Wednesdays (Jan. 10-Feb. 14):
PLAYer 9&up at Fort Mill GC (4-5 pm)
Par at Revolution Park GC (4-5 pm)
Birdie, Eagle, Ace at Highland Creek GC (4-5 pm)
Birdie, Eagle, Ace at Revolution Park GC (4-5 pm)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING Winter REGISTRATION.
- NEW Account holders CLICK HERE and then CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- If this is your FIRST time using Salesforce AND you had a participant in our program in 2016, please click here to RESET your password. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Your username for Salesforce will be the same user name that was used for REGGIE.